Feb 27, 2011

A Foreign Moon

What haunts me the most, is this aching feeling of that I've walked down the path well traveled. I've been on my fair share of adventures, I'd like to think. Once you've tasted adventure, once you've tasted life outside those walls, once you've savored the aroma of a life that could be, it will never leave you alone.

There are these moments during the waking hours that seem to help. I close my eyes and focus certain places, dreams, and being with my wife. For those moments I'm there where I'm supposed to be. I'm in her arms, drinking tea under a foreign moon.

I know where I'm supposed to be. I'm not exactly sure on how to get there, but I certainly know how not to get there.



1 comment:

  1. so beautiful, i'm excited to read more. I think this blog has a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete